Who am I
Born 1989 in Cape Town South Africa, lived there ever since. Main interests are water sports, electronic engineering and sending things into space. Finished a bachelors degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Stellenbosch University in 2011. Worked back my bursary at Transnet Freight Rail (Telecoms division). Recently finished my PhD in Propagation Modeling for the Square Kilometer Array with focus on UAV's as part of the EMRIn (Electromagnetic Metrology and Inovation) group.
- Bachelors in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Cum Laude) - Stellenbosch University
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Stellenbosch University
- Pienaar, H.; Reader, H.C., "Model and full-scale study of soil berm for Karoo array telescope shielding," International Symposium on EMC, Gothenburg, Sweden, Sept. 2015
- Pienaar, H.; Reader, H.C., "Multicopter metrology platform for propagation measurements," International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications, Torino, Italy, Sept. 2015
- Pienaar, H, et al. "Karoo array telescope berm shielding: Efficient computational modeling and multicopter measurement," Transactions on Electromagnetic Capability, 2015. "Submit-